Our monthly luncheons offer unique opportunities for learning and education, for promoting cross-cultural values, for entertainment and for encouraging new continued friendships.
Below is a list of our past programs and speakers. You can read more about the original program by following the links under the month.
- June 7, 2017
- Do we believe what we hear, or do we hear what we believe? - A look into the 'secret' of Stradivari
- May 10, 2017
- Scholarship Recipients – Past and New
- Recovery in Fukushima from the Complex Disaster of March 11, 2011 and Presentation of Fukushima Governor’s Award of Appreciation
- Hananofu ‘Shuho’, Flower Artist
- Kyogen Performance
- Louise Rouse
- Breast Cancer - Dr. Hideko Yamauchi
- Going West to find East - Japanese Architect Itō Chūta’s Travel Throughout Ottoman Lands 1904-1905
- “Transformations toward Sustainable Societies: How does the International Community move forward?” Speaker Kazuhiko (Kazu) Takemoto